Manage and maximize content revenue with next-generation revenue insights
The next-generation SaaS solution for streamlining your financial operations
Shaped by hands-on experience guiding the industry’s leading content providers, Revedia Revenue Management is a robust, tested software solution that meets the precise needs of affiliate financial management and provides best-in-class tools for managing revenue and maximizing returns.
Supporting over $7B in distribution transactions, Revedia Revenue Management provides comprehensive management of daily transactions with high visibility and control. It is built on the scalable, cloud-based Revedia platform and offers an efficient approach to managing financial and operational activities that can help manage distributors, subscribers and revenue and understand subscriber activity to drive growth.
Symphony MediaAI provides software solutions and services to best meet your needs. Whether you want to run Revedia Revenue Management software in-house or use in concert with Revenue Management Services, Symphony MediaAI can flexibly and expertly support your specific requirements.
“Our decision to transition over to Symphony MediaAI’s Revedia Revenue Management SaaS solution has proven wise not only from a data quality and visibility prospective, but also a cost prospective. We have reduced software licensing and IT costs and eliminated the headache of having to manage a software solution on our network. In short they have simplified the complicated… thanks Symphony MediaAI!”
Aries Massaro, Director NFL Network Distribution, National Football League
“One of the reasons we partnered with Symphony MediaAI was we needed the ability to manage our retransmission process and utilize the data to gain insights into our business. Symphony MediaAI has delivered the results we needed. From data integrity and contract compliance to granular carriage level data capture that facilitates analytics to support data-driven decisioning, they have provided what we need. And all without the additional IT overhead associated with managing an on-premise software solution. Their willingness to partner on new analytics requirements, whether in the revenue management services or audit space, has been beneficial to us. They are a true partner.”
Alison Young, Senior Director, Accounting Operations The E. W. Scripps Company
- Comprehensive: Manages daily transactions efficiently and cost-effectively with high visibility and control over your financial and operational needs
- Secure: Role-based security and fine-grained financial controls
- Smart: Business logic and programmatic controls assure full reconciliation of financial activities
- Proven: Manages over $6 billion a year in license fee revenues
- Intuitive: Modern, easy-to-use, and efficient web-based UI
- Scalable: Stress-tested to support large data sets and high revenue volumes
- Multi-tenant SaaS solution: For efficient and hassle-free adoption and use
- Integrated: Supports data integration with general ledger and CRM software