Code of Ethics and Conduct
At Media Audits International, we exhibit and demonstrate the four pillars of the MAI Code of Ethics:
- Integrity is indispensable to our mission as our reputation as a firm and as individuals is defined by trust through transparency and work of high value. We succeed because we uphold professional standards, adhering to applicable laws and regulations, and fulfill ethical obligations while delivering dependable innovative work.
- We adhere to the highest standards of moral and ethical values.
- We are committed to provide a safe, productive workplace free of discrimination of all types from abusive, offensive or harassing behavior.
- We are honest and straightforward in our working relationships with each other, with current and prospective clients, and in all business dealings.
- We carry out our responsibilities with due diligence while exercising utmost care in judgment and decision-making.
- We consistently show respect for others, regardless of position or title, through our actions and words.
- MAI demonstrates the highest level of professional objectivity in gathering, evaluating, and communicating information.
- As an objective third party, MAI eliminates actual or perceived bias and conflict of interest by reporting all information that is known regardless of the outcome.
- We utilize over 30 years of industry expertise, we deliver value-added services that makes MAI a market leader on emerging trends, regulations, and best practices in the media sector.
- We are media professionals who provide financial services within the boundaries of our competence, based on education, training, experience and within the scope of our responsibilities.
- We employ tireless dedication to accuracy. All findings and reports will be delivered in a timely manner and exceeding all industry reporting standards.